Cheap Disney/Star Wars luggage on the JC Penney Website-OFFER ACTIVE AGAIN thru 6-22.

kydisneyfans

<font color=blue>It may be because they are too em
JC Penney has American Tourister Disney and Star Wars luggage at 65% off on their website today and tomorrow only, free shipping but a $10 package size surcharge.

Mickie and Minnie hardside suitcases are regular $199 for $70. Cloth ones are closer to $40. Star Wars suitcases are running the same price range.

Add rewards or your favorite points programs to sweeten the offer.

These are the same exact suitcases sold in the Disney gift shops on site.

Thanks for posting this.
Does anyone have any experience with the hard sided Minnie suitcases? Do they get all scratched up while going through baggage? Even with the great sale they are $100 each after taxes and the surcharge do I don't want to throw money away if they get ruined easily. I am specifically looking at this one.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    199.3 KB · Views: 39

JC Penney has American Tourister Disney and Star Wars luggage at 65% off on their website today and tomorrow only, free shipping but a $10 package size surcharge.

Mickie and Minnie hardside suitcases are regular $199 for $70. Cloth ones are closer to $40. Star Wars suitcases are running the same price range.

Add rewards or your favorite points programs to sweeten the offer.

These are the same exact suitcases sold in the Disney gift shops on site.
THANK YOU for posting this! I had been eying some of these and had even previously purchased two of the 21 inch soft side mickeys and I love them. And they did fit in united's overhead bin. I just ordered a few of the 21 inch ones for Christmas gifts and bought the 28 inch soft side Mickey. Our existing large suitcase is twenty years old and is just too heavy. These soft side ones are nice and light. I bought four pieces including shipping and taxes for under two hundred bucks!!

Thanks for posting this.
Does anyone have any experience with the hard sided Minnie suitcases? Do they get all scratched up while going through baggage? Even with the great sale they are $100 each after taxes and the surcharge do I don't want to throw money away if they get ruined easily. I am specifically looking at this one.

Thanks for asking this. I have the same concerns.

Thanks so much for posting this. :cool1: Sorry, I cannot comment on the hard sided ones, but we have the 21" and 28" black with Mickey heads all over, and they are outstanding!! The mickey design is not blatantly obvious--most people stare at it for a few seconds then smile. There are absolutely no signs of wear, scuffing, or damage to the cloth or wheels after about 1 1/2 years of frequent use. These are lightweight, durable, and roll SO much easier than any other suitcases we have had. The 21" is a perfect carry-on size and holds a ton. The 28" is great but will go over the 50 lbs limit if you pack it too well :thumbsup2 . I am ordering a couple more pieces because these prices are unbeatable for luggage of this quality, even without Disney designs!

Thanks so much for posting this. :cool1: Sorry, I cannot comment on the hard sided ones, but we have the 21" and 28" black with Mickey heads all over, and they are outstanding!! The mickey design is not blatantly obvious--most people stare at it for a few seconds then smile. There are absolutely no signs of wear, scuffing, or damage to the cloth or wheels after about 1 1/2 years of frequent use. These are lightweight, durable, and roll SO much easier than any other suitcases we have had. The 21" is a perfect carry-on size and holds a ton. The 28" is great but will go over the 50 lbs limit if you pack it too well :thumbsup2 . I am ordering a couple more pieces because these prices are unbeatable for luggage of this quality, even without Disney designs!

Our soon to be daughter in law wanted that one, for under $50, it's a great price. I bought the cloth Mickey 21" for a carry on. Perfect timing as my hardside case(not Disney), cracked on the last flight. My wife wanted the hardside Minnie and we almost bought with the 20% discount at Disney last trip, this saves us over $125 over what we were going to pay. Our son bought the 21 Captain America. For the price of what we debated spending on one at Disney, we now have 4. I haven't seen many bad reviews either.

Thanks so much for posting this! The one I really wanted, the red and white dotted, they don't have. But I settled for the black with the Mickey Mouse heads. $50 for a large piece of American Tourister is great!

Last edited:
Thanks so much for posting this! The one I really wanted, the red and white dotted, they don't have. But I settled for the black with the Mickey Mouse heads. $50 for a large piece of American Tourister is great!

Ebags and Amazon have the minnie one with dots...not as good a price as JCPenney but not bad either.

O h why oh why did I click on here.... I just feel the birthday money my mom gave me burning a hole in my pocket...and I'm already packed for our upcoming trip!! And we already have regular suitcases!! ARGGGGHHHH

Thanks for posting!!!! Just bought both sizes with the Mickey heads for right at $100.00 saved $150. So excited to have grown up luggage finally. All almost 50 year olds have Mickey suitcases don't they? Hope the 21 inch works for a carry on or my son may get booted from his seat for Mickey! :rolleyes1

Last edited:
Thanks for posting!!!! Just bought both sizes with the Mickey heads for right at $100.00 saved $150. So excited to have grown up luggage finally. All almost 50 year olds have Mickey suitcases don't they? Hope the 21 inch works for a carry on or my son may get booted from his seat for Mickey! :rolleyes1

I turned 50 in February and bought the mickey head ones for myself! Seems perfectly normal to me!

Holy cow! Thanks for posting this OP. I had bought a Boba Fett suitcase for my nephew (b/c that's his favorite guy) and spent over $100 at Amazon. LUCKILY, I am within my return window because I just got it for $55 (tax & oversize ship fee incl.)! That doesn't include the almost $5 that I'll get from Ebates rewards, too. That is a CRAZY, GOOD deal!! Thank you!!!

We ended up buying two of the 28'" soft sided ones and my mom bought all 4 of my kids one for Christmas! My mom is a former JCP associate and retired with her discount so she got another 20% off. These were such a great deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter