Chase Freedom Flex current quarter 5% entertainment

my523

Mouseketeer
The current 5% for this quarter says it includes live entertainment. The list says theme parks, such as WDW. Has anyone used it this quarter to pay for their resort package? How does it code?

The current 5% for this quarter says it includes live entertainment. The list says theme parks, such as WDW. Has anyone used it this quarter to pay for their resort package? How does it code?
Vacation packages code as travel on my Chase Sapphire. I imagine that it would be that way for all Chase credit cards. Tickets code as entertainment when purchased separately from a resort stay.

Vacation packages code as travel on my Chase Sapphire. I imagine that it would be that way for all Chase credit cards. Tickets code as entertainment when purchased separately from a resort stay.
Will it code the same if unlimited photo package is added one to tickets purchase?

Wow… thanks for the info!

I don’t believe it counts for packages as they code as travel, but you will get the bonus for park tickets purchased through Disney.

Makes me wish I hadn’t already bought my MNSSHP tickets!

It’s 5% again this Quarter.

Do you think your in-park purchases; food, dining, merch etc… will count/code at 5% or regular 3% dining etc…. ??

Do you think your in-park purchases; food, dining, merch etc… will count/code at 5% or regular 3% dining etc…. ??
From my understanding, only ticket purchases code as live entertainment! There is also a report of someone purchasing a Disney Gift Card at the box office and that purchase coded as live entertainment.

No. In park purchases at dining establishments are coded as dining, merch is coded as merch, this doesn’t change because it is at a theme park.

The only way you can kinda change the coding of those purchases is to charge them to your hotel room, where they will charge as “travel” because they become part of the hotel bill (no, Disney hotels will not code as entertainment, they code as travel).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter