Chase Disney Rewards $40 Giftcard offer for DVC

did the call today, total 15 minutes including the first person who verified my information.

Did they call today and I had never received the email. They added my info and then connected me to a DVC tour guide. I spent just shy of 15 minutes, but I actually had a few questions about the program. He said GC will arrive in 2-4 weeks. Thanks to the OP for the heads up!

did the telephone tour on 8/5. last Friday, got the FedEx package. today a voice mail at home and an e-mail from the DVC guide I spoke to. Hope the GC will follow soon

So I'm a slacker. I posted this and then forgot to make the call. I called just now and.... did anyone experience this? I was basically sent an email, given homework, and I have to call back when I'm done reading two brocures? So far they have been nice enough, I was just expecting to finish one call and be done.

no email for me....but I did do one of these probably 5-6 years ago on the phone and it was super easy.

Got the FedEx box yesterday and a voicemail from the guy today..Hoping the gift card will follow soon.

I got the Fed-Ex box this week with the brochures too, so am hoping the gift card follows in a week or two.

How long did it take you all to get your box of information? The DVC person who took my call didn't act like he wanted to talk to me at all, so now I'm skeptical if anything got processed.

How long did it take you all to get your box of information? The DVC person who took my call didn't act like he wanted to talk to me at all, so now I'm skeptical if anything got processed.
I did the call on a Saturday, got the package the following Friday

I've received this same offer for the past 4 years at least, and the information packet always comes pretty quickly while the card comes about a month after the phone call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter