Chase Disney Rewards $40 Giftcard offer for DVC

mmbrad02

DIS Veteran
Did anyone receive the $40 Disney giftcard offer email, in return for a phone tour of Disney Vacation Club? Anyone know how “easy” this is in terms of not being pushed into committing to DVC? I am by no means in a position to buy into DVC but I would certainly be willing to give up 20 minutes for a $40 giftcard to put towards a future trip.

Did anyone receive the $40 Disney giftcard offer email, in return for a phone tour of Disney Vacation Club? Anyone know how “easy” this is in terms of not being pushed into committing to DVC? I am by no means in a position to buy into DVC but I would certainly be willing to give up 20 minutes for a $40 giftcard to put towards a future trip.
I wish they sent me that email i would be in lol

I received the email as well. However, my mom nor my sister did. I'm definitely going to do it. I mean $40 is $40 for 20-30 minutes of my time!

Got the email. Did the call today. They were not pushy at all, just some q's about vacationing habits and if I had kids and then they emailed me a "brochure" at the end about DVC. (I was absolutely not interested in buying DVC but that never came up.)

Oooh. I got the email but was a little apprehensive. Going to do it tomorrow, then!

Got the email. Did the call today. They were not pushy at all, just some q's about vacationing habits and if I had kids and then they emailed me a "brochure" at the end about DVC. (I was absolutely not interested in buying DVC but that never came up.)

Same here. No code needed I just mentioned I received the email.

I had gotten an email back in February for $25. They did need the offer code that came with mine. They weren't pushy at all. The call I think took 25 minutes. Told me a little bit about DVC, asked about our vacation history at Disney and sent us some brochures in the mail. They called twice a few weeks later. Both times I didn't answer because I was at work, but the first the left a message saying they wanted to check to make sure we got everything and the second was just a follow up to see if we had any questions. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

I heard the offer is only for Disney visa cardholders. Has anyone gotten the email without being a card holder?

It said it was a cardholder offer in my email. I did the phone "tour" yesterday and it was pleasant and not pushy at all. I found it informative and interesting. He said to watch the mail for the $40 card.

Can anyone post the email details? If it doesn't require a code, I would like to call and see if it works. I do have the Chase Disney Visa.

Can anyone post the email details? If it doesn't require a code, I would like to call and see if it works. I do have the Chase Disney Visa.

It was just to call the regular DVC number (877-382-7835) and tell them you are calling about the Visa Tour DVC

I just did it and it took less than 10 minutes - no pressure at all (just asked about how often we go to WDW and then gave the basic info on buy-in for DVC)

Gave it a try. They didn't have me in their system...but just added me. Took 10 minutes total. And they said the gift card would come.

I got the e-mail, have not called yet; noted that it's good until 10/10. Plan to call and I have the Disney Visa card.

I got it yesterday and called right away. Very easy, no pressure. This is about the 5th year I've gotten one, but previous offers were not tied to Disney Visa. I hope they keep sending them!

I just did this. Very quick and easy. Hopefully, I'll get the gift card. The first person who took my info said they had been slammed with phone calls. The second person spent 3-4 minutes giving me the "tour" said he'd get the information out to me right away.

I got the email. It said it was specific to my email. I did do a DVC tour months ago when the offer came to my mom but she wasn't interested. They let me do the tour (super easy at most 20 minutes) but then I never did get the gift card. I will do it again and keep my fingers crossed a gift card actually arrives!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!