Charging Scooters at Treehouse Villa

Mike and Natalie

Earning My Ears
We are heading down for our first time at SSR Treehouse Villas. We were wondering if anyone has stayed there before and noticed if there is a receptical under the Treehouse to plug in an ECV/Scooter. I don't believe we will have an accessible room so we were hoping to plug it in underneath and have the cover of the Treehouse. Can we even park the scooter underneath? Thoughts?

It doesn't appear so http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/showgallery.php/cat/952

First I thought there was an outlet next to the fire extinguisher (picture ten), but no, that's the hose. Then I thought there was an outlet on the deck railing (not sure of the pic #, but within a few of the base), but there's more than one so I think they're lights.

Maybe ask on the DVC board?

We are heading down for our first time at SSR Treehouse Villas. We were wondering if anyone has stayed there before and noticed if there is a receptical under the Treehouse to plug in an ECV/Scooter. I don't believe we will have an accessible room so we were hoping to plug it in underneath and have the cover of the Treehouse. Can we even park the scooter underneath? Thoughts?

Have you tried to request an accessible Treehouse? Or are you traveling with a group, and that isn't possible?

If you are driving to WDW, you could take along a long (say 100 foot) heavy duty extension cord, but you need to find out if your model ECV allows for charging when connected to an extension cord. (some do, some don't)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter