Characters on cruise?

bskts4bj

DIS Veteran
My family is taking the 3 day cruise in November - my kids want to make autograph books ahead of time to get signed onboard. Can anyone give me an idea of who they should expect to see on the cruise?

Thanks!
Brenda

There was a post a while ago on this. Someone responded that got a pillowcase or T Shirt signed at Guest Services by all the characters....you might want to search for that thread. There were a TON of characters, I do remember that.

It will come back up...don't worry! It is down during busy times. Try late at night or early in the morning. I will look too and if I find the list I will copy it for you!

Just back off the Sept. 7 four night. The characters we saw were: Mickey and Minnie in several different outfits, Goofy, Pluto, Max, Peter Pan, Wendy, Captain Hook, Queen of Hearts, Cinderella, Bell, Snow White, Mulan, Chip and Dale, Donald and Daisy, Pinocchio, Dopey, Stitch and there may have been some more that we missed. Hope this helps!!

lets see we went on a 3 day and saw mickey,minnie in many outfits. there was wendy,hook,donald,goofy,chip,dale,cinderlla,daisy,peter,snow white and i think 1 or 2 more. i hope this helps and bring lots of film. trust me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter