Character meals

Britmum

Earning My Ears
Am going to Disney for the first time in July. we want to go to Crystal Palace for a character dinner and to Chef Mickey's for breakfast, and have kids of 12 and 10. Will my oldest enjoy?:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

I have only been to Chef Mickey's so I can only comment on that. This past January my group of friends and I went. We range in age from 18 to 21 (me being the oldest). And we had an awesome time. I can't wait to go back in October. Everytime I go down, I make sure to go to at least one character breakfast. I just got my pictures back the other day (I know, it's like 5 months later), and when I look at them I can still remember how much fun we had that morning. I'm sure your oldest will enjoy, because even if he or she doesn't enjoy the characters, the food is really good.

Traci-lyn

I like your choices, but do the opposite; enjoy Crystal Palace for breakfast (make an 8am reservation, enter the park early, have the thrill of walking down a deserted Main Street, dig into an awesome and untouched buffet (if you are early), and meet some of the best characters in Disney.

Enjoy Chef Mickey for dinner; lots of great food choices.

Our kids (10 and 7) would kill us if we neglected to do either of these rituals.

Hi ... just to add (and maybe you already know), but there are different characters at each: Pooh and the gang at Crystal Palace and Mickey and the gang at Chef Mickey's. Both are lots of fun and I agree that early breakfast at the Crystal Palace is great with that wonderful walk down main street!
Have a great time!

Dave :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

My 10 yr old DS thought he was too old for the characters. It wasn't until we did the character meal at the Garden Grill that I could get a picture of him with a character. He was reluctant until Chip came over and sat on him. We were all laughing so hard, he then "joined in the fun". We got pictures of every character at the meal after that!
Your oldest may complain at first, but I'm sure he/she will warm up to the characters.
My son has always shied away from characters, so if he could enjoy it, I think most kids would!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter