Character meals during the off-season

Misskitty3

DIS Veteran
Just curious, are Character meals more interactive and more enjoyable during the off-season as I presume the restaurants would be less full....please share what you thought.

Thanks!

P.S. We are going to DLR the first week of November and plan to do GK at Noon on Saturday and Ariel's Grotto at 4:20 (CA closes at 6pm the night we will eat there).

We went during the "off" season (May) and had a great time at the Character Breakfast with Minnie. We ate at the Plaza...they really seemed to stay awhile with us, so I'm sure you'll have plenty of interaction....I want to goooooo!!!! :banana:

This is an awesome question because I have booked 2 character meals for my trip. One at Goofy's Kitchen, and one at Ariels Grotto. Goofy's being a dinner and Ariels being a lunch.

Im just hoping that Goofy's kitchen will have quite a bit of interaction as reservations are for 7:40 and the place closes at 9. I hope there are still characters about.

As for Ariels grotto, I wonder though how the princesses do it. Are there like set times for the girls to come out, or do they just coninuously walk around the restaurant?

I know it was WDW but we did the princess lunch there and they had about 5 or 6 princesses out plus Ariel at the door. Each princess made their rounds to the tables and stayed for a few pics and signed the girls books.

We went to Ariels for lunch and the princess come out one at a time and do the rounds.. It was really nice and we liked it. They did not miss a table either, We did get there when it opened though. So that might have been part of it..

I don't think the season really matters. Even if the park is only half full you can bet that every character meal will be packed. If you don't have a reservation you may not have to wait as long as you would in a peak season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter