Character Breakfast

Lori S.

Mouseketeer
We have two children, DD 8; DS 6; both love characters - any of them. We are making a last minute trip to Disney World for Thanksgiving. We just got hotel reservations this week. What character breakfast do we have a chance of getting into, and which of the one's we could get into, do you recommend? I wanted to do Cinderella, (DS would love it too) but I've heard that is out. True?

Originally posted by Lori S.
We have two children, DD 8; DS 6; both love characters - any of them. We are making a last minute trip to Disney World for Thanksgiving. We just got hotel reservations this week. What character breakfast do we have a chance of getting into, and which of the one's we could get into, do you recommend? I wanted to do Cinderella, (DS would love it too) but I've heard that is out. True?

More likely than not, true - but you can always try.

If it's something you want, call everyday. Even when you're there. There may be cancellations.

Otherwise, there are TONS of character meals.

B = Breakfats
L = Lunch
D = Dinner

Magic Kingdom:
*Crystal Palace - B,L,D (Pooh and Friends)
*Liberty Tree Tavern - D (Minnie, Goofy, Pluto and friends)

Epcot
*The Garden Grill - L,D (Mickey, Chip, Dale, and friends)
*Princess Storybook Breakfast (I think the name says it all! :) )

Animal Kingdom
*Donald's Breakfastosaurus - B (Donald, Goofy, Pluto, and Mickey)

Resorts
*Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club - B (Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale)
*Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary - B,D (Mickey and friends)
*1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian - B,D (Mary Poppins, Alice, mad Hatter, Cinderella...)
*'Ohana at the Polynesian - B (Mickey, Chip, Dale)
*Garden Grove Cafe at the Swan - B (Goofy and Pluto)
*Gulliver's Grill at the Swan - D (Timon and Rafiki during the week, Goofy and Pluto on weekends)

I would just make a note of those you were interested in... .maybe do a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice list, then call Disney Dining and see what's available! You never know.. you may luck out! Good luck!

We have always been lucky with walk-ups @ Chef Mickey's but we normally travel off-season. We also got into CRT that way as well. We were told to just wait and see if there were any cancellations. After about 15-20 minutes we were taken upstairs. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter