Changing tickets

lily88

Earning My Ears
I currently have 3 day, 3 park tickets, would I be able to change them to 3 day, 2 park, park to park tickets?

Others have reported changing. I'm not sure of the policy though, since they are so new. Please report back with your success or failure, so we can advise others in the same situation.

If what you have are not promo tickets, you probably can change them if they are paid for and never have been used

You can make the change of a 3 day park to a 2 day park
The value would be based on current ticket prices

To make them p2p tickets might incur an additional charge

Send guest services an email for current policy
If you ordered your passes online and have never used them, they will work with you

Promo/free passes would not qualify for the change

The passes I exchanged at guest services in February are printed on the back of them "complimentary and no monetary value "

This means I can not change them again but must use them by 2030

That is the date they expire

Not an issue as I probably won't be doing parks 13 years from now
Lol

Thanks for the replies! The tickets are part of a Universal vacation I won so I would assume they are promotional tickets. Oh well, not going to be bummed out about free stuff :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!