changing info. in profile?

padkas

Mouseketeer
i just want to know how to change my profile. i don't live in MN anymore!
-pam

Simply click User CP in the dark blue bar above the posts.

I am not seeing "User CP". I have been looking everywhere to change my info, too.

Jester - click or tap your screen name up on the top right (it's next to Inbox). When the box opens, choose Personal Details and you can change any info in that area.

That still didn't answer my questions because I want to alter my signature and add a profile photo and no matter how many times I read the welcome board I can't figure it out. Is it because I am on my iPad and not a desktop?

That still didn't answer my questions because I want to alter my signature and add a profile photo and no matter how many times I read the welcome board I can't figure it out. Is it because I am on my iPad and not a desktop?
I believe it's because you only have 3 posts. Keep posting anything and anywhere (here) until you have 10 or more, than wait until it processes and then try.

Thanks. I have lurked for a long time before joining. i am not much of a poster usually. But i would like my picture on there.

I am having the same problem

If you go to your username at the top right of the screen you get a drop down list of options. If you click on your name, the first option is personal details. There is also an option for your signature. You can edit it through there.

Thanks for posting about this. I have just made 10 posts and am hoping I will be able to update my photo! Keeps giving me an error message...

My name shows up when I make a post. I would like to change it but I can't figure out how?
Your username can't be changed. You would have to set up a new account, if you want to not be known by that username. And then don't respond to any posts made to the account you don't want showing up. Eventually it will drop to the bottom of the threads (hopefully never to be resurrected).

One thing, if you opt to set up a new account, you have to go into your current account and change your email (make one up). You can't have more than one account tied to a single email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!