Changes

Disneymuskie

Earning My Ears
Just read an article by Theme Park Tourist. They talked about 4 changes.
I don’t know the reliability of their information.
The pet program is ending after October.
The price of Minnie Vans has gone up to $25.
The prices for adult meal plans are holding for 2019 with child plans increasing by a small amount.
The children’s activity centers at the resorts are closing July 31.

Just read an article by Theme Park Tourist. They talked about 4 changes.
I don’t know the reliability of their information.
The pet program is ending after October.
The price of Minnie Vans has gone up to $25.
The prices for adult meal plans are holding for 2019 with child plans increasing by a small amount.
The children’s activity centers at the resorts are closing July 31.
None of this is new info and quite dated actually.

Minnie Van pricing is $25 and went up months ago.

The dog program was a test until October 15th and is not being extended.

The 2019 pricing has been out since June.

The activity centers closing was announced early this year.

Sorry I posted old info, people were still talking about $20 for Minnie being more expensive than Uber and I didn’t see the increase discussed. It was $20 when I was at Disney a little over 2 months ago.
I’ll go back to lurking.

Sorry I posted old info, people were still talking about $20 for Minnie being more expensive than Uber and I didn’t see the increase discussed. It was $20 when I was at Disney a little over 2 months ago.
I’ll go back to lurking.
Not trying to turn you away from posting. I’d just do a search and check to see if the info you found is new or not.

I’ll go back to lurking.

I didn't realize that the children's activity centers were closing! Did they give a reason?

I didn't realize that the children's activity centers were closing! Did they give a reason?

They're testing out new, more centralized locations ... I think the first one is Pixar Play Zone at the Contemporary. It's been very well received so far from my friends who have dropped their kiddos in there for the evening. It does have a cost to it, but it was heavily interactive - even moreso than the kids' clubs on DCL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter