change in party size

nittany89

DVC Member
We are 2 weeks out for our trip, and have our dining reservations made - party of 3. Now it turns out it may be a party of 2. Will they seat our party of 2 when I show up? I've checked availability for party of 2 for our same restaurants and there is none.

Don't worry!! You should not have a problem with a party of 2. Happens all the time. The only time that a change in party size MAY be an issue is if the reservations is , for example, for 2 and 6 show up.....a much larger table would be needed and might not be possible. Have a great trip!

Downsizing when you arrive is never a problem! Upsizing however, not so much. Don't worry and enjoy your trip.

The only problem might be if you have any restaurants that require a credit card guarantee. You will be charged for the one person that doesn't show up. I know we were at Akershus when our party was one person short. I assumed that as long as our party showed up we'd be OK, but when we got home found a charge on my credit card. When I called to ask about it, the CM was immediately able to tell me it was because we had shown up at Akershus one person short, so was charged the no show fee for that person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter