Chances of securing a reservation for December 2018???

SL6827

DIS Veteran
If I purchase a contract at SSR in January of next year, and finish up by the end of February, do you think I will be able to secure two standard studios for the dates of December 16-20th of next year?

After booking online, send MS an email via the member website asking that a "traveling with reservation #" be added to each reservation.

:earsboy: Bill

The "same building" is an assignment issue, not a booking issue. If you want to improve the chances of being close, I'd book Preferred at Saratoga.

If you want to improve the chances of being close, I'd book Preferred at Saratoga.
Really don't think that will make any difference. All SSR Buildings have the exact same configuration, so there can be up to 24 studios available in each of the 18 buildings. All studios at SSR are part of 2-bedroom lock-offs.

The "same building" is an assignment issue, not a booking issue. If you want to improve the chances of being close, I'd book Preferred at Saratoga.

I agree that it's up to the room assigner but I don't agree on booking preferred. There are more standard view rooms which means more chances of being together.

I agree that it's up to the room assigner but I don't agree on booking preferred. There are more standard view rooms which means more chances of being together.

I'm thinking better chance of being in the same area, if same building doesn't occur, versus having one in Carousel and one in Grandstand.

I was thinking along the same lines as Bill, more buildings in Standard view than Preferred. We will just get what we get and be happy!

I'm thinking better chance of being in the same area, if same building doesn't occur, versus having one in Carousel and one in Grandstand.
There are 11 buildings in the Standard Category (5 in Paddock, 4 in Grandstand, 2 in Carousel) and 7 buildings in the Preferred Category (4 in Congress Park, 3 in Springs).

All buildings have the exact configuration of rooms, so there are a max of 24 studios per building.

There are 11 buildings in the Standard Category (5 in Paddock, 4 in Grandstand, 2 in Carousel) and 7 buildings in the Preferred Category (4 in Congress Park, 3 in Springs).

All buildings have the exact configuration of rooms, so there are a max of 24 studios per building.
Right, and we will be happy even if we are in the Carousel. Don't get me wrong, I would like the Paddock area, but I will take what I get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter