Central Florida Residents?

ethanwa

Disney Superfan
My family is moving to Windermere, FL (from Seattle) in about six weeks. We don't know anyone down there and we'd love to plan a meetup in hopes of making some new friends. Anyone local?

~Liz

Bumping this up to see if anyone responds. We're now living in Windermere and we'd love to meet some Dis-people.

Welcome to Florida. My gang is too old for you, but you'll meet lots of people in due time. We used to go to the parks almost every weekend and cast members and guest became familiar faces. Hang out in the play areas (i.e. the dinosaur dig area at AK or Honey I Shrunk at DHS). You'll make friends soon. Additionally you'll meet people on your upcoming cruise and when they visit WDW you'll get to see them. We made our first cruise friends in 2002 and we still enjoy getting together.

Hi Liz,

I'm a single mom of 2 girls, ages 2 and 5 in winter garden. We frequent the parks quite a bit. Let me know if you'd like to meet up sometime :)

Holly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter