Celebrity Big Brother renewed for a second season

I think they get paid $750 per week, until they make jury, then they are guaranteed $15K. That's why so many of them just want to make it to jury because they will get that $15K. Once they get to jury though it is just that flat rate, so first person to make jury and the person who comes in 3rd makes the same amount of money. That's why they always say 3rd place is the worst since they make the same as the first juror. So basically Cody and Christmas made the same amount, although with Cody winning AFP he actually won more than her and only $10K less than Paul.

image18.jpg
From Celebrity Big Brother account on Twitter (not a CBS account). Take it anyway you like..@cbbtweets:A reputable Reddit account is claiming this is the working line-up for @cbs 'Celebrity Big Brother' in the USA. Premieres February 7th 2018. Seems realistic and account previously announced the premiere date before it was revealed! RT! #CBB #CBBUSA#CelebrityBigBrother #CBS #BB

I'm very leary I can't image CBS would have anything to do with Charlie Sheen after his fit on the set of Two and Half Men.

OMG -- the bottom of the barrel as far as any entertainment value. UGH -- I'm glad it's a short one now. They will be hard to watch. Every one of these people haven't done anything of worth or value for years.

Busey, that should be fun.........

He was on Celebrity Apprentice and was hard to watch at times. People making fun of him because of his brain injury is not entertainment.

OMG -- the bottom of the barrel as far as any entertainment value. UGH -- I'm glad it's a short one now. They will be hard to watch. Every one of these people haven't done anything of worth or value for years.

He was on Celebrity Apprentice and was hard to watch at times. People making fun of him because of his brain injury is not entertainment.

Everyone see things differently. Some of those people on that list I'm excited to see.

Everyone see things differently. Some of those people on that list I'm excited to see.

True. I guess I've seen too many of their antics on other shows and a few of those people will be hardcore divas ;)

I'm surprised Charlie Sheen would be on after being fired from 2 and a Half Men, another CBS show, but if he has cleaned up his act, I think he could be a pretty good houseguest.

I'm surprised Charlie Sheen would be on after being fired from 2 and a Half Men, another CBS show, but if he has cleaned up his act, I think he could be a pretty good houseguest.

He also got co-stars and crew fired from his newer show "Anger Management". He's going to be a barrel of laughs I'm sure.

He also got co-stars and crew fired from his newer show "Anger Management". He's going to be a barrel of laughs I'm sure.

It's really crazy CBS would deal with him, but he is someone with potential to be an interesting houseguest, guess that's why they are willing to have him on.

How long is this season supposed to last? Sadie Robertson tours/speaks at conferences and has a conference set for March 2nd and 3rd. She also has several other speaking engagements around that time. The Robertsons live in my hometown and we see them out and about a lot. Sadie was just at the movies with some friends and didn't say a thing to my son about it. (Not that she could have anyway.)

How long is this season supposed to last? Sadie Robertson tours/speaks at conferences and has a conference set for March 2nd and 3rd. She also has several other speaking engagements around that time. The Robertsons live in my hometown and we see them out and about a lot. Sadie was just at the movies with some friends and didn't say a thing to my son about it. (Not that she could have anyway.)
The list isn't set in stone. It just people guessing

That's really neat that you live in the same city. Are they pretty nice people

That's really neat that you live in the same city. Are they pretty nice people

They are extremely nice! Willie bought my former brother in law’s house and my niece painted a house warming gift for them. We see them all the time and have lots of mutual friends. Jep stopped my son in the Walgreens parking lot just the other day to compliment him on his truck. They have done a lot for our community!

image18.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Where did THIS list come from???

Not even close!!!

THIS IS THE LIST!!!
http://ew.com/tv/2018/01/28/celebrity-big-brother-cast-including-omarosa-revealed/

The famous faces taking part in Celebrity Big Brother are:

Omarosa Manigault
The three-time Apprentice contestant and Trump campaigner departed the White House for the Big Brother house. No word on if that is trading up or trading down.

Mark McGrath
The Sugar Ray singer also did a stint on Celebrity Apprentice. He’s actually been on many a reality television program, including Celebrity Wife Swap, a guest judge on American Idol, and host of not one but TWO Pussycat Dolls shows.

Shannon Elizabeth
The American Pie star may not like living on slop if she becomes a “Have Not.” She also appeared on Dancing with the Stars, because of course she did.

Metta World Peace
The former Ron Artest won NBA Defensive Player of the Year honors as well as an NBA title. He’s also best known for the “Malice at the Palace” brawl between fans and players in Detroit while a member of the Indiana Pacers. Not that there’s ever any fighting on Big Brother. Oh, yeah, he also did his time on Dancing with the Stars.

Brandi Glanville
It wouldn’t be a celebrity reality show without a Real Housewife. This time, it’s Brandi from Beverly Hills, who also paid her dues on Celebrity Apprentice. (Who didn’t?)

James Maslow
The Big Time Rush star also got fourth place on season 18 of Dancing with the Stars.

Keshia Knight Pulliam
Rudy Huxtable is in the house! The Big Brother house, to be exact. She also appeared on, yes, Celebrity Apprentice.

Marissa Jaret Winokur
The Hairspray Broadway star was on the same season of Dancing with the Stars as her new housemate Shannon Elizabeth. Instant alliance?

Ariadna Gutierrez
She was Miss Universe in 2015… for about two minutes. Then it was revealed that host Steve Harvey had read the wrong name. Whoops!

Chuck Liddell
The former mixed martial artist will have to use his smarts and social skills, not his fists to win this competition. And if you were wondering which show he previously appeared on: Celebrity Apprentice or Dancing with the Stars, it was the latter.

Ross Matthews
The former Tonight Show intern is a judge on RuPaul’s Drag Race. But now he will be judged by his fellow housemates… and America.

Celebrity Big Brother premieres Feb. 7 on CBS and will conclude Feb. 25. But one can only assume that it will remain in our hearts… forever.

Not sure how I feel about this list. Omarosa is nothing but an attention you know what. Shannon Elizabeth at least is a huge BB fan. Mark McGrath will be some nice eye candy, who knows how good a contestant he'll be though lol. The rest of the cast I don't even know, except for Keisha, but she was just a little kid when on the Cosby show, no clue what she is like as an adult. Well I figure the show is only a few weeks, won't be too much of an investment of it's a dud. Of course if it's great I'll be bummed that it's only a few weeks lol.

They are extremely nice! Willie bought my former brother in law’s house and my niece painted a house warming gift for them. We see them all the time and have lots of mutual friends. Jep stopped my son in the Walgreens parking lot just the other day to compliment him on his truck. They have done a lot for our community!

YES They are nice normal people. I too live in NELA and come across several Robertsons a few times a year. My daughter is a member of WFR and is involved with Camp Chyoca (all my kids went there's in the summers and loved it) and mission trips with Sadie, John Luke, and Will. They are just like other kind generous families here-they just happen to have been on TV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter