Celebrity Big Brother renewed for a second season

Can someone explain the concept and how the show works?
It's a social game where they put a group of people in a house with no tv, books or any other form of entertainment and each week they compete for the title of head of household, and that person gets to put two housemates up for elimination at the end of the week. They compete to win immunity and such. It's exactly like Survivor only without the harsh conditions. At the end, the evicted houseguests will vote for the person with the best social game left standing to win the money. It's like a human chess match in the sense that you have to be able to manipulate the other players into doing what you want while still keeping everyone liking you at the same time. One person always rises to the top each season and manipulates the entire house into doing there dirty work and you definitely realize that we as people are big time sheep and all it takes is a little bit of charisma and we'll give the shirts on our backs to our own detriment.

image18.jpg
From Celebrity Big Brother account on Twitter (not a CBS account). Take it anyway you like..@cbbtweets:A reputable Reddit account is claiming this is the working line-up for @cbs 'Celebrity Big Brother' in the USA. Premieres February 7th 2018. Seems realistic and account previously announced the premiere date before it was revealed! RT! #CBB #CBBUSA#CelebrityBigBrother #CBS #BB

I'm very leary I can't image CBS would have anything to do with Charlie Sheen after his fit on the set of Two and Half Men.

I'll give it an episode or two, to see if I like having "celebrities" in the house. Of the ones on that list I know Charlie Sheen, Tatum O'Neal, Gary Busey, Kelly Osborne and Sadie Robertson. If those people ARE on the show, I think I would enjoy watching. The others I've never heard of. I don't like that it's up against The Olympics but thankful for the DVR.

I'm hoping it will go over well and they'll do it again and lengthen the season to the regular length. I'm sure it has everything to do with the D-listers very busy schedule lol.

I can't see this happening in terms of programming - 2 90-100 day seasons is a lot of BB. Then there's paying D-list celebrities to be on the show - I doubt they'd settle for the $1000-2,000 weekly stipend regular and returning houseguests earn.

That is a more interesting list than I thought they could book.

BBC (Canada) is doing a celebrity season too and I truly have no idea who they’ll get. Maaaaybe some retired NHL’ers or newscasters or something. We just don’t have the B, C, D level celebrities the way you do.

I can't see this happening in terms of programming - 2 90-100 day seasons is a lot of BB. Then there's paying D-list celebrities to be on the show - I doubt they'd settle for the $1000-2,000 weekly stipend regular and returning houseguests earn.
Wow, I've never heard that they pay the houseguests. I've always wondered how anyone could afford to just up and live in a house for a few months. Then again, there are a lot of deadbeats out there with nothing to do lol. They don't have to do the full season, but more than what they are doing now would be cool. This seems like it's going to be just as duddy as the online only version they did last year.

BBC (Canada) is doing a celebrity season too and I truly have no idea who they’ll get. Maaaaybe some retired NHL’ers or newscasters or something. We just don’t have the B, C, D level celebrities the way you do.
Ooooh! I would rather see your version if they had NHLers in there! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!