Celebration restaraunts...

After some research, I found a site for Celebration...Celebrationfl.com, and it seems to have alot of different restaurants.

Still, if anyone has been there, I'd love to hear about their experiences.

We liked the Celebration Town Tavern a lot.
Cafe D'Antonio is good for Italian as well--but it is probably a little above the "moderate" price range.

We've eaten at Celebration twice: first at the Columbia restaurant (we might have hit them on a bad night, but a BIG thumbs down); and then at the Market Street Cafe which had VERY good old fashioned diner food at prices more "moderate" then on property-- :smooth: --a BIG thumbs UP!)

Thanks for the help. I did notice the Tavern and Cafe on the website and they looked like a good time.

Thanks again.

Celebration Town Tavern
Cafe D'Antonio
Columbia Restaurant
A year old menu from Market Street Cafe
Seito Japanese Restaurant

We haven't made it to the Columbia or Seito yet, but the others are good. The Town Tavern can be pricey, depending on what you like. D'Antonios is a slight bit more than "moderate" as Unc states.

Ted

EDIT: If you are from Mass, you may want to skip the Town Tavern. The owners are actually the owners of Kelly's Landing in Weymouth. In my opinion, you'd be better off eating at someplace "different" when on vacation and get a good lobster when you are in New England. :)

The Columbia is good if you are not in a hurry. The atmosphere is relaxed, and service is slow. The food delicious, we love their salad dressing. Once we went to the Columbia in St. Augustine. My ds and dh were wearing tank tops. We had reservations. As I gave our name, the girl politely informed me that they don't allow tank tops. I had extra shirts with me anyway because sometimes indoors are chilly from airconditions. So I whipped out the shirts and gave it to ds and dh. Dh was royally ticked off when we got to our seats and many women/girls were wearing halter tops. He's refused to go back since. That was the one in St. Augustine, we have never been to the one in Celebration. There is also one in Ybor City in Tampa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter