CCV now available as resale

There is another one listed on the same site today. Asking $150/point. And it has 170 points in holding that expire September 2018!

There is another one listed on the same site today. Asking $150/point. And it has 170 points in holding that expire September 2018!

Wonder how it will take to sell those contracts, seems that with this new one that maybe the owner didn't understand the cancellation penalty or he at least had to cancel anyway.

The cannot close before 6/18 listing seems more likely to be a sophisticated buyer who's looking to get a 'free' WDW stay or two and then turn around and sell the contract for 0 net loss.
The points in holding listing strikes me as more like some one impulsively bought, got home and crunched the numbers or whatever after the 10 day rescission period had passed.

What would be a decent price per point as a buyer for this second contract? $130?

I noticed that the one CCV contract where they can't close till June has dropped to $135/point, so getting closer to realistic price.

What would be a decent price per point as a buyer for this second contract? $130?
I don't think there's a realistic price the owner would accept.

Holding points are low value. I could get an October UY at CCV right now that would have current year points (bankable) and get the next year's points on October 1, $172pp, without the shenanigans of dealing with holding points. Now, yeah. I could only rent the current year points (banked) for $16-18pp, but the holding points all have to be used/booked in 60 days, and thus are the very definition of distressed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter