CBR best room location

merrywether

<font color=blue>Blue Fairies are welcome!
Hi Disney Pals...

DH and I will be going to CBR in June. I haven't been there in years! Just wanted some input on a good, fairly peaceful village to request for a room with a king bed that won't take eons to get to from Port Royale. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Kim

We loved Martinique. It was close to OPR and the pool and the bus stop.

We loved Jamaica, just across the bridge from Old Port Royale. Its a beautiful walk! Have fun-

You won't have a long walk from anywhere except Trinindad South. They are all pretty quiet. You will have a great time.

I would vote for Jamaica. As trish said its just a short walk accross the bridge to Port Royale at night it is a very romantic walk. In the morning when the air is fresh and the plants all covered in dew, it feels like you are completely secluded. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the villages that were suggested but I would go with Jamaica!!!

Thank you all for your suggestions.
Jamaica it is! I'll be completely ready for some tranquil CBR time when we get there - DH and I are closing on the purchase of our first house on 5/30, and my last day of work (I teach middle school) is 6/19. We arrive in WDW 2 days later. How's that for a jam packed schedule?? I'd better pack my vacation gear before it gets lost in the shuffle!

Kim:D

We stayed in building 45 at Jamaica. We were on the first floor corner closest to the bridge in July '02 and it was really quiet. I think the next best building would probably be 25 or 51. For a map go to:CBR Map

Hope this helps.

We stayed in Jamaica 45 in June 2000 and absolutely loved the location! It was just a few steps from the bridge to OPR, the yellow and light blue buildings were so nice and peaceful. We are a couple in our twenties with no kids...yet... so we loved Jamaica b/c it seems so many families request Martinique to be close to the main pool and food court. Our quiet pool was also practically empty! And the hammocks and beach area was so quiet. At night at OPR there was a steel drum band that some Martinique guests complained about. Our vote for jamaica!!! :):Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter