CBR $75 Gift Card deal ending

How would they still get the gc if they are moved to another resort?

I'm not saying they would. Maybe they could keep the gift card, because the poster asked what happens if the resort moves you, not if you ask to be moved. You said you would guess they wouldn't, and that might be right, but you are guessing. That's all I'm saying.

I'm not saying they would. Maybe they could keep the gift card, because the poster asked what happens if the resort moves you, not if you ask to be moved. You said you would guess they wouldn't, and that might be right, but you are guessing. That's all I'm saying.
I'm sorry. I missed the point of the question. I didn't know this was happening so I don't know the answer to the question.

Does someone have an email to contact Guest Services regarding the GC's? I was told I was getting them when I booked and never received an email. When I called earlier this week to confirm that I would be getting them, I was told I was not.

Does someone have an email to contact Guest Services regarding the GC's? I was told I was getting them when I booked and never received an email. When I called earlier this week to confirm that I would be getting them, I was told I was not.

I would call back and see if another CM gives different response. As long as you booked before the deadline, are still booked at CBR and reservation number stayed same you should be receiving. I never received any type of notification after booking that we would get them GC (although I did confirm each time I called to make change) but when we arrived it was waiting for us.

How do the gift cards work to give to us if we do online check in and we can skip the front desk? Anyone do this already? Thanks!!

How do the gift cards work to give to us if we do online check in and we can skip the front desk? Anyone do this already? Thanks!!
Yes, sure have.
Doing online check in and getting your room number doesn't prevent you from going to the front desk. Never has. You don't have skip the front desk if you don't want to. So go by if you want to. Or go by and get the gift card later, at a time more convenient for you. Your choice.

I'm on a CBR facebook group. Someone in that group posted about a week ago that they were on their way down for their trip and got a call asking if they could move them to an AOA Suite because they had overbooked the resort.

That person still got their gift card.

OK we have found out that guests with the GC offer who had a package were able to book the free dining and kee the gift card. one is a discount. the other is compensation.
we have a room only at CBR, with the gift card (I have the email) if a room onlydiscount comes out, cac I book it and keep the gift card? ( since they are both room only reservatons. ( room only reservations have totally dif. types of confirmation/reservaton numbers than packages)>

ok part 2 of the question. we booked a king room that was all that was available for our time except for pirate rooms (oh!forgot to say we are going in april 2018) I know king rooms may not be eligible or available for room discounts. so.. if the answer to the first question is yes........

can we apply the room only discount , but switch from a king room to a water view or standard and still keep the gift card?

part 3 (yeah, I' m a pain) what if we were to cancel 1 or 2 days? thanks all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter