CBR $75 Gift Card deal ending

I was able to keep my standard room

Awesome! Only my TA says she cannot see this when she signs in but I can see water view rooms and yesterday I could see preferred rooms. I am in Canada and she says I see different things than she does on the Canadian website, but I cannot see in any way that I am on a Canadian version of the Disney website, unless it is programmed to determine my ip location (which it could be). I think she is getting annoyed with me because I want to change my reservation for the discount but she claims I cannot because she does not see the rooms. Very frustrating. I am sure a call to Disney would clear it up but she is only doing it online from what I can tell. Wishing I had done it all myself now and not used a TA.

Awesome! Only my TA says she cannot see this when she signs in but I can see water view rooms and yesterday I could see preferred rooms. I am in Canada and she says I see different things than she does on the Canadian website, but I cannot see in any way that I am on a Canadian version of the Disney website, unless it is programmed to determine my ip location (which it could be). I think she is getting annoyed with me because I want to change my reservation for the discount but she claims I cannot because she does not see the rooms. Very frustrating. I am sure a call to Disney would clear it up but she is only doing it online from what I can tell. Wishing I had done it all myself now and not used a TA.
Tell her you called and know they can switch it. Tell her to call or release the reservation back to you, her choice.

Tell her you called and know they can switch it. Tell her to call or release the reservation back to you, her choice.

Oh so frustrating. She has called Disney and they made a 'one time exception' for her to get me the discount. But I cannot see it when I sign on to my Disney account. I am super worried about this now. LOL Lesson learned, no more TA's!

Me too and I confirmed I would keep my GF. At first I was told no but I asked the CM to check on that. When he came back on the line he said I would keep it.:cool1:

OMG! Just called and changed to the new summer package (standard view was available again), added Disney dining plan and it is actually $100 less than my package would have been if we did get free dining later (got Canadian resident ticket pricing but didn't have to do park hopper on modified reservation). CM confirmed that we will still receive the gift card as it is like an apology to those who booked before being made fully aware of the impact of construction! Definitely doing a happy dance!

so wish I hadn't put so much stock into this. Could have saved $1575 (3 rooms x 7 nights). Lesson learned, but you seemed so sure that I thought you must have had insider information....

I did. But a decision was made to postpone tearing down 9 buildings worth of rooms. That changed their occupancy rate dramatically so they included some non Pirate Themed rooms. But not many. My source was on vacation when the decision was made so I didn't find out ahead of time.

Lesson learned by me also to keep these things to family and friends going forward.

I did. But a decision was made to postpone tearing down 9 buildings worth of rooms. That changed their occupancy rate dramatically so they included some non Pirate Themed rooms. But not many. My source was on vacation when the decision was made so I didn't find out ahead of time.

Lesson learned by me also to keep these things to family and friends going forward.
I appreciate your info. You repeatedly said that as of "that moment" it was not going to be included but that could change based on occupancy. Occupancy did change, so did the promo offer. No matter what, resorts included in promos is never a guarantee, one way or another.

if I was really smart I would book a 3 bedroom condo offsite and save $2000. Hahaha, but we all know that Disney has this spell over us and staying on property is somehow more magical. ::yes::::yes::;)

It's water under the bridge now and I will suck it up and love CSR!

When will the buildings be torn down now? I have gone through a few threads but I think I keep missing the most current info. TIA.

Hi there! I am new to this.. but i have a quick question! I have reservations made in October at CBR, I got the email confirming that I would receive the $75 GC! I am needing to change my dates to September! I just calledbin & the CM said that I will lose the GC if I change my dates! She also said that you can't get the free dining if you get the GC! Anyone else had this issue?

Hi there! I am new to this.. but i have a quick question! I have reservations made in October at CBR, I got the email confirming that I would receive the $75 GC! I am needing to change my dates to September! I just calledbin & the CM said that I will lose the GC if I change my dates! She also said that you can't get the free dining if you get the GC! Anyone else had this issue?

You spoke to a misinformed Phone CM.

You spoke to a misinformed Phone CM.
I am going to call back & hopefully get someone that can help me! I would assume that I could "modify" my reservation! And the GC wasn't a promotion so I would think we could get the free dining also! Otherwise alot of people will be switching resorts including myself!

If you don't get a response you're looking for ask the CM to speak to a somebody in customer relations. I had to do this and customer relations rep then noted it in my file.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter