Catfish ADR Drop/Adds?

tmj212

Mouseketeer
Let me first say that I am a skeptic. But fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Background: I dropped a Chef Mickey's through the boards that another poster picked up right away--it went through seamlessly. So when I see a general post about an OP having primo ressies to drop for a time period that coincided with my dates I get excited. The post wasn't like the others with specific restaurants dates/times party size etc. just that there were serveral to drop over a certain date range and to PM to coordinate, so I bit.

There first coordinated time the OP stated that they were unable to drop the ressie because the system had an error. Totally plausible since there are so many glitches with the site. OP also said that they had a failed attempt with another ressie that they were coordinating, so we set the next time for an off-peak hour.

Second attempt was for early morning (4:00 AM), the OP said they were sick and wouldn't be available for the drop. At this point I'm starting to get suspicious...

Fast forward several days and about 20 exchanges later and we try again for today--to ensure success, I log in my laptop, mobile and call in to reservations (yes, I'm an excellent multitasker).

No ressie appears at the appointed time nor for 15 minutes beyond the window. OP apologizes and says better luck next time. Meanwhile my coordinated drop to pickup a CRT with another poster goes through straightaway, no issues only 20 minutes later.

Have I been played, or did some very lucky lucky person snag my ressie?:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter