Cars 3 New Trailer

I'm still annoyed we got 2 sequels to this series (I understand how it's popular with kids) before we even get the sequel to Incredibles.

I'm still annoyed we got 2 sequels to this series (I understand how it's popular with kids) before we even get the sequel to Incredibles.
You said it. The Incredibles doesn't sell toys. Hell, I'm not sure The Incredibles ever sold even one toy. Go with the money.

I'm actually really excited about this after looking at the trailer. I'm not too sure why they made another sequel after Cars 2 kinda sorta being a flop, but I'm going and seeing it when it comes out!

I'm actually really excited about this after looking at the trailer. I'm not too sure why they made another sequel after Cars 2 kinda sorta being a flop, but I'm going and seeing it when it comes out!

7427913392_9064d846b1.jpg

radiator-springs-racers.jpg

cars 3 is the sequel cars 2 wish it was if this was the 2nd we would not need a third or maybe light could have a kid that carpools in his tires

Mater is in Cars 3, but he's got a pretty small role (one main scene and one after credit scene that I recall and then mostly just with the rest of the Radiator Springs crew)...nothing like in Cars 2.

I suppose the one thing that bothers me is that all of a sudden there are high-tech cars that somehow outperform the traditional race cars to the point where the traditional cars all quit and get replaced.

Real racing doesn't work that way. You look at any top racing classes, and the rules are set up such that all teams have a chance to field a competetive car. There were examples such as Richard Petty's aero car (like Strip Weathers) where after a year his car was only allowed that aerodynamic advantage at the expense of a smaller engine. The skill of the mechanic was also key, even though the rules were supposedly meant to even the playing field. The legendary Smokey Yunick was famous for bending the rules, or downright breaking them. He's the inspiration for Smokey in Cars 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!