Carribean beach or All star

cpdrn7

DIS Veteran
We have always stayed at all star with our family of 7--2 adults and 5 kids...ages ranging from 9-17 and have always liked it but we are up for a change...to upgrade it is $500 more..we dont spend alot of time at the room, mostly the parks and the pools. We are planning to go in september and the parks we close early so my question is..is it worth it? have you gone and enjoyed the beaches more...did you think it was worth the extra spent?are the prices at the resturants different for like breakfast items and stuff?
any thoughts would be appreciated...

The prices for food in the food court should be about the same. I have stayed at All Stars Music and CBR. We preferred CBR but I like the tropical theme better. I truly feel like I have escaped somewhere when staying at CBR. I just got back today from another stay at CBR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter