Carnation Cafe

wendypooh22

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone... Quick question... We are planning on having lunch at the Carnation Cafe, do you need a reservation?

Thanks in advance! :dance3:

Yes and No!

Yes its good to have reservations but.....

No you dont have to call up the resort several weeks in advance. I mean you can if you want to, to be absoloutely sure, but its not necessary.

You can get to DL and go there several hours before you want to have your meal and put your name down. They usually like at least 2 hours advance notice.

I'm rarely in that area of the park at lunch time, but the times I was I've always noticed a line to get in. There's only about 15 - 20 tables, so it does fill up fast. I would suggest ressies, unless you'd be willing to wait.

Yes, unless you want to wait a while for lunch! There aren't very many tables and with the increased numbers of visitors, there can be quite a wait. :crazy:

Yes!! Every time we go, I have made a PS and I am glad as the line has been 45 min to an hour wait each time (and these were weekdays!) I love breezing by the line getting in within 5 minutes of my PS! Planning ahead will save you precious time at the park.

Andrea

If you have your heart set on eating there, make a reservation. We went in August and were able to get a reservation the morning of, but if you're going at a busy time, they may fill up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter