Care to Join me in the Single Digit Boogie?

annamonte

Tired of the old tags!
WOO HOO!!!!

:banana: :woohoo: :bounce:

9 MORE DAYS!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.. FINALLY!

:cool1: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :yay:

OK, time to compose myself... I guess I should start packing now, huh?

I,ll join ya.We are flying from England next Thursday for a 2 week stay.Broke up from work yesterday so its time to boogie
:cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :woohoo: :bounce: :cheer2: :teeth:

i have to wait ages! *sad face* oh well...at least i've got the nice people on the dis who will no doubt contingue to share there exspirience.

A week from Wednesday and we'll be there!! Too bad DD6 woke up this morning with an ear infection, but it does help to be best friends with your ENT Dr's wife!! He'll have her fixed up before the flight. On our way to see him now, but I'll do alittle dance to wake myself up.
:woohoo: :bounce: :yay:

:goodvibes yeah flying out Sunday @ 12:20 & we'll be @ Disney for 1 week through :love: day! Had 4" of snow this AM & 60-70 temps. are looking to be such an improvement! :sunny:

Yep! I will be more than happy to do the single digit dance with you :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

We'll be at Pop in 3 days!!! WOOOO HOOOO! Still finishing up laundry before packing and getting things done on the to do list! :mickeyjum here we come!!

I'll join you but a have a few more days to go. :bounce: :bounce: :yay:

14.5 hours to go!!! :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :bounce: :yay:

I am so excited (and ready to be out of work!!) 5PM can't get here soon enough. We are leaving at 6AM tomorrow morning so that we can get there around 9 ~ just a little after park opening!! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter