Captain.. what's that on the horizon??

LovesTimone

Christmas Day 2017
A vacation... say it's so ... say it's so.. Shiver me timbers it is a vacation on the horizon and looks like we will be setting a course for fun and relaxtion.

Ahoy ... we will be setting sail in 6 short days, The captian for this trip will be me, Donna (50) and my 1st mate is my wonderful DH- Daniel (42) and that's it, just us:hug:. So no crew and no crying.... Romance on the high sea's..... well the 7 seas lagoon counts doesn't it.

This vacation is well deserved and much needed for both of us. We have had a very busy and stressful year. But we have gotten alot of blesssing along the way. Here are the highlights, we moved again this was our 3rd big move in 5 years. DH in Atlanta and me in Fl for about 2 month's flying back and forth searching for a house, dealing with movers, packers, and move it's self and the unpacking:scared1:, then moving my oldest DDprincess: and her boyfriend to Ga 1 month after we moved. But now we are all at least in one state. :yay: We became grandparents in july our youngest DD gave us a beautiful grandson. I turned 50 and that's enough on that :eek:, My mom had a heart attack 18 months ago and is has fully recovered, and is getting back to her old self, just a bit slower but that doesn't matter. We lost my DH's mom at the beginning of october and we all miss her, she had been very ill all year. But we know that she is looking down on us and is with us, but it doesn't make it any easier.

So as soon as I can figure out this new computer ( the old one just gave up )I will post some pic's.

So come set sail with us as we head for .... "A Romantic Christmas Vacation"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter