Can't wait!!!!

disneymagicmom

Earning My Ears
We joined DVC in August after visiting the HH resort. What a beautiful place. We live outside of Atlanta and visit HH often. We also had a Disney cruise planned so we thought why not use the $ that we were going to cruise with and apply that to DVC.

We bought 200 points through a resale and I am happy to say that we are going on the Wonder in February and visiting our "home" for Spring Break.

We are so excited for both trips. I am addicted to these boards and find myself day dreaming of all of the great vacations that we will take in the future. We have been to WDW 3 times....13 years ago for our honeymoon, 5 years ago at the Poly with our first DD (8) and 2 years ago at the Dolphin with our second DD (4). We just love Disney and the thought of staying at these resorts makes me giddy!

Thanks for all of the valuable information, by going the resale route we saved over $1500 and its great to share your DVC enthusiasm!

:) Sharon

Welcome to the boards Sharon and hope to see you around here alot. DVC is great. We love it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter