Cant set up account for Shanghai Disneyland App - help!

MichelleTO

Mouseketeer
I have not been able to set up an account for the app or online for Shanghai Disneyland. It says a word is not acceptable but does not indicate what word. I have tried changing my name to something less common but nothing works. And the people I spoke to at Shanghai Disneyland were less than helpful. Any others with this issue and suggestions? I want to get the app working in case when we are there we go to electronic fast passes.

Thanks cschaaf - I did go through that post first and tried everything and there was no solution in that thread as well. Still no luck trying all changes to names etc. Hence why I posted again to see if anyone ever came up with a fix or got response from Shanghai Disney. Ill keep trying

Maybe create an account on desktop first and then use it in the app? Would that work?
That's what I did.
If you have a name that exists out of several words like 'De La Coeur', maybe it helps to put it as one word? Not all systems read spaces.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!