Can't get into MY VACATION on DVC member site?? Anyone else try?

edk35

DIS Veteran
I have tried several times today....and it says it is out of service or something like that. I want to see if my wait list came through...by some miracle. I can pull it up. :confused3

I just tried it out for you with my password. I get the same message, I would not worry, they are always tinkering with the site.

Even though I can't get into 'my vacation' I can tell if my waitlist came through by looking at the points.

I haven't been able to get in for the last 2 days. I, too, am anxious to know if my waitlist came through (I'm booked in a preferred view studio at the BWV and am waitlisted for Boardwalk view, so they're the same amount of points).

Another example of the weakest link in the DVC chain, The member website! With all of the stuff DVC does right, why can't they provide us with a decent website? I see very little improvement with the new site they released.

Still can't get in again today. :confused3

I just tried also and it was down. However, right next to the "View Vacation Details" is another feature called "View Activity Statement". I just clicked on that and it DOES come up, so try looking at that. The "Activity Statement" will also show you if your waitlist has come through because it lists all the changes MS makes to your account. Back in July, I was able to tell on exactly what date our waitlist for AKV~SV came through. Originally, we were booked for a standard view. It's interesting to look back at all the little changes that went into our last vacation (there were many!)

Hope that works for you!

I just tried and still can't get in. I have been trying for 3 days too. I find this unreasonable. Three days? Is the whole IT dept on vacation?

Wow, I guess I'm really lucky. I haven't had any trouble at all the last week and just checked my points and reservations after hanging up with MS for our April '08 trip.

Sorry to everyone still having problems and hope the issues get resolved soon.

Edited to add: What browser are you using if you are having problems? Have you tried clearing all of your cookies, temp files, etc? Is the main page of the site coming up at all for you? If so, is it letting you type in your name and password and then just timing out?

I've been having the same problem with IE, even with clearing cookies etc.

As another poster stated, I found a work-around by using the activity statement feature.

Wow, I guess I'm really lucky. I haven't had any trouble at all the last week and just checked my points and reservations after hanging up with MS for our April '08 trip.

Sorry to everyone still having problems and hope the issues get resolved soon.

Edited to add: What browser are you using if you are having problems? Have you tried clearing all of your cookies, temp files, etc? Is the main page of the site coming up at all for you? If so, is it letting you type in your name and password and then just timing out?

it is just the 'view vacation details' - it brings me to this other site
http://dvc.disney.go.com/dvc/guest/resorts/resortOverview

hey it is working now!!!!:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter