Can't find Purex Laundry Sheets

I had a brand new top ruined by these sheets -- bought it on vacation and washed it while at BLT.

Can't beat the idea for convenience for travelling. But there are lots of options still, thankfully.

Our local WM had them tonight for those interested.

Just an FYI for those still looking for them, found them on Amazon and ebay. If you buy in bulk, you can get a better deal down to $.28 a sheet, but gotta buy in bulk.

Be careful of you are sensitive to fragrances or detergents. I had a terrible allergic reaction to the residue these left on my clothes. They caused my lips to swell up!

If anyone has access to a military exchange, they stock WashEze sheets. They're pricier than the Purex sheets were. More info at washeze.com

amazon has always carried them.

maybe not the best price but if you're in need and no one else has them amazon is a fall back for you.

Walmart lists 3 in 1 available at their stores, but it isn't in the local Walmart. However, this is a smaller Walmart so it may only be available at the larger stores. It's also supposed to be for sale at Sears. It IS still available online at Amazon and ebay, and possibly other sources. Really weird because it's a great product--especially if you have to go to the laundromat, so nice to only have to carry one box instead of multiple products. I also appreciate it for items that can be machine washed but have to line dry or dry flat. On the flip side, the dryer sheet in the 3 in 1 on top of the washable fabric softener work better than either one alone for those clothes that can go in the dryer. I don't understand why it's so hard to find in the stores--unless they simply make more profit on selling multiple laundry products over the one? I've never had a problem with the product damaging my clothes--that I know of anyway.

The last time I purchased the Purex sheets was the Vero Beach Wal Mart two years ago. I think they have been discontinued, I too use the pods now for traveling.

I've used the purex sheets for years. I still have enough for two trips. The Purex pods aren't really all that new. Unfortunately, when I used them, they produced blue stains on some of my clothes, and a waxy residue on some other items. So, now I use the Tide pods, and will use them when I travel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter