cancellations?

stxph

Earning My Ears
to last minute cancel no charge is it a flat 24 hours or calendar day like you could cancel at 11:50pm for a next day 8am breakfast world there be a charge or no?

Just be aware that the phone lines close at 11 and the website/app doesn’t always work. There may be some risk in waiting until the last minute.

Nope. There’s no mention of “hours” anywhere in the policy.
Whoops. A CM told me it was 24 hours when I booked a BOG ressie over the phone several years ago. Judging by the responses in the thread, it sounds like a case of another misinformed CM :guilty:

We go to WDW at least twice a year. I have often cancelled very late in the evening, but before midnight, and never been charged a fee. If you find that, on the day of your ADR, you need to cancel because of illness or some other unfortunate event, it is possible to do without being charged. On the very few occasions when I needed to cancel an ADR on the same day, I have gone into the ADR that I need to cancel and modified it to a date in the future, and then cancelled the future date. I know it is often suggested that you go to the restaurant and explain why you can't make it and hope for dispensation, but that can be hard to do if you are at the resort with a sick family member.

Usually if you try to cancel online or on the app it’ll tell you to talk to a CM if it’s too late. They’ll still cancel for you & usually wave the fee once.

Does this also go for dining packages? Eg: Fantasmic H&V, Rivers of Light Tusker House?

We called the same day as our adr and said it wouldn’t let us cancel on the app. It was dishonest but our plans changed last minute and we didn’t want to be charged. I wouldn’t do it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter