Cancellation policy on Fairytale Package

floridafam

DIS Veteran
Whenever a package is booked with a Disney Club discount you have until 21 days prior to pay in full and a 5 day canc. policy. If you cancel within 5 days you forfeit $100.

For everyone who has booked the Fairytale package the last two days-Disney Club members-this is the policy.

Any other packages booked through Disney have the 45 day pmt policy.

My question is the following. When the general public goes to book the Fairytale package will they have a 21 or 45 day canc. policy?

I know everyone who has booked the last 2 days has the 21 day policy and Mary at mousesavers has this policy on her site but does this change when it opens up for general booking?

With the 45 day policy you also pay a fee if you change anything within the 45 days prior to your ressie and if you cancel within 5 days you lose $200.

I am willing to bet that it will be the 45 day policy!

I'm think the odds are overwhelmingly stacked that it will be WDTC's standard package policy of 45 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter