Canadian Residents 25% off tickets on WDW site **Offer extended until May 20, 2017.

Per package and it's 30 days not 45 days. It's only if you cancel less than 2 days prior your expected arrival that you would have to forfeit the full package price.

Source: https://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/room_package_terms.htm

Deposit and Payment Procedures
  • For reservations made 31 days or more prior to Guest arrival, a deposit of $200.00 per reservation will be due and must be received by Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc.("Disney") within 3 days of booking the reservation or the reservation will automatically be cancelled. The total price of travel insurance is due at the time insurance is requested. For reservations that include air transportation, the total price of airline tickets may be due at the time of booking. Payment in full is due to Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc. 30 days prior to Guest arrival.
  • For reservations made 30 days or less prior to Guest arrival, payment in full is due to Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc. at time the reservation is made.
  • Payment may be made with a valid credit card. If payment is made by check or money order it should be sent overnight delivery via private courier service (i.e., Federal Express. DHL or UPS) to Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc., Bank of America Lockbox Services, Lockbox 409668, 6000 Feldwood Road, College Park, GA 30349. The reservation number should be included on the check or money order.
Cancellation Prior to Guest Arrival
  • For cancellations made 31 days or more prior to Guest arrival (30 days or more in 2017), amounts paid, minus cancellation fees assessed by third party hotels or other suppliers, travel insurance premiums, and other amounts owed, will be refunded.
  • For cancellations made 2 days to 30 days prior to Guest arrival (2-29 days in 2017), amounts paid, minus a cancellation fee of $200.00 per package and minus any cancellation fees assessed by third party hotels or other suppliers, travel insurance premiums and other amounts owed, will be refunded. No refunds are given for cancellation of any personalized products or experiences.
  • For cancellations made 1 day or less prior to Guest arrival or for no-shows, the full price of the package is non-refundable.
  • Guest will be responsible for any cancellation fees assessed by an airline. In the case of a non-refundable airline ticket, the cancellation fee is equal to the entire ticket price. Cancellation of a refundable airline ticket must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled airline departure time.
  • No refunds will be made for early departure from hotel and for unused admission tickets, options or features, including meals. No refunds for airline tickets will be made after travel has commenced or if a flight is missed/delayed. Any refunds allowed by Disney in its sole discretion after arrival must be requested in writing within 60 days after departure and will be assessed a $25.00 processing fee. Travel documents must be returned to Disney in order to process any refund upon Disney's request.
  • Disney reserves the right to make refunds in accordance with the method that payment was received. All appropriate refunds will be made through the Guest's travel agent if payment was made by the travel agent. Disney is not responsible for the receipt of refund monies by Guests from their travel agents.
Thank you. These terms are excellent! I think I'll go ahead and book. I want to take my best friend but I can't check with her about it until June 24. She is in the far North without Internet access or a phone.

Noticed this today too. I think it is because Disney Travel Co, who sells the packages, purchased tkts un bulk for packages. They obviously still have discounted Canadian tkts available and when purchasing a package, you enjoy the savings.

I'm just debating if I go package or non package for a quick trip in August. Not sure I like the idea of locking in. Room only plus tickets is about $250 usd more but I can cancel five days in advance.
It all depends how likely are you to cancel? If not likely, save the $250... I have 2 packages booked right now for the same week as we can't decide :)

I really hope this offer comes back. It really saved us a bunch on our last trip, the exchange rate is so bad I'm just about priced out without it.

Hello all,

How does one go about making FP+ reservations 30 days ahead of time if I have a voucher from AM that needs to be redeemed at WDW for a ticket? Am I SOL?

Thanks,
CPC

Hello all,

How does one go about making FP+ reservations 30 days ahead of time if I have a voucher from AM that needs to be redeemed at WDW for a ticket? Am I SOL?

Thanks,
CPC
You just need to enter the voucher number on the certificate into your MDE account and you'll be able to make your FP+ at the 30 day mark for off-site and 60 day mark for on-site reservations. You will only be showing your ID verify that you're Canadian, not redeeming the voucher per-say if that makes sense?

Is there any paperwork that we need to bring to Guest Relations? Passport - yes. Magic Band that we get form the resort on check in - yes. But I got to thinking if there is anything else? Our tickets are linked to MDE.
TIA

Is there any paperwork that we need to bring to Guest Relations? Passport - yes. Magic Band that we get form the resort on check in - yes. But I got to thinking if there is anything else? Our tickets are linked to MDE.
TIA

Did you get the green plastic exchange cards? You will need to bring those.

If anyone is planning on going soon, the Summertime Room offer is still adding the Canadian Resident tickets to the package. The other offer available (Enchanted Escape) does not add the Canadian discount.

Hi there, not sure if this was answered here or not, but are Nexus cards accepted in place of Passports when redeeming the Canadian Ticket offer? We usually don't bring Passports to the US anymore since we obtained our Nexus cards. We are leaving on Tuesday and just want to be sure. Thanks.

Hi there, not sure if this was answered here or not, but are Nexus cards accepted in place of Passports when redeeming the Canadian Ticket offer? We usually don't bring Passports to the US anymore since we obtained our Nexus cards. We are leaving on Tuesday and just want to be sure. Thanks.
Pretty sure you need a passport. Maybe others had a different experience ?

I would phone down and make sure before you leave - have a fun trip!

Yes, Nexus cards are fine. They are a government issued ID.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter