Canadian DVC Members - 198 - List on Page 1

SSR owner since 2008. 200 pts and 125 pts. I live in NS. Add me to any DVC list. Just purchased our second SSR membership, and inherited some banked points that need to be used before November. We have a trip planned in December, and won't be able to use them. I'm looking for anyone interested in renting these points. I've looked into the usual rental sites, but because we're Cdn, it seems to be a bit of a hassle with having to fill out US Tax forms. I'd rather rent to a fellow Cdn, who wants to save the exchange.

We are now DVC owners! We have 125 pt at BLT. Everything was finalized last week and we luckily were able to book March Break at SSR. Yeah!

:earsboy:If you could add us to your list. We passed ROFR for OKW on Jan. 21/16 and live in BC

Hi,
I'm wondering if there is already a thread going listing Canadian only DVC members?
I've recently bought into the AKV and would like to know how many of us there are from the "frozen north" who prefer to spend our vacation time with Mickey!
I know of a thread on the DVC forums asking for DIS DVC members to count themselves. As Canadians we may have different issues that come up. It may be helpful to have a list of Members that are in the same boat, or at least the same country for us new DVC Members to lean on? Just a thought!
Thanks for reading,
Shayne

Here's the LIST

ABCanada, abdmom, Agent j, ahalla, albertagirl, a.little.goofy, amber@eastlink.ca, Aubie881

bababear 50, bbangel, bbrnca, bdtracey, belle1627, Betty X, BitsnBearsMom, blizzard, bluenosemickey, Buffetboy, b-1

CanadianDH, Canadian Disney Mom, candielips, candizfan, capricornview, CdnKayDee, cdn ears,Cdn Tink, Chester's Mum, Chickkypoo, claire ont, cpbjgc, Cruiser1969, cslittle999

daddio, daver, Dave McCullough, dhluvsDisney, disEAR, disnanny, disney0210, disney 180, Disney Dad Canada, disneyfreak89, Disney Kim, disneykins, Disney Mama, disyady, DougEMG, DSW96, Dream Chasers, drskw, dsneygirl, Dutchsmommy, dvcdisney, dvc deernut

Eeyoreloverforever, Eveningsong, explorer1977

farmboy&farmergirl, Fellowship9798, flexo, fraser2009, frozenmickey, f4disneyfan

garytam, Goofy's apprentice, granolacruncher11

Ham Ham, happydvcmember, HaveBLT WillTravel, hematite153, hfxcawin, hockeymom, Hockey Mom KQ, holidaygirl, howboutnow, House of Mouse Fan

iluveeyore, Ilyo, Inga

Jamester, jenkh, joech, jmtf2004, jtaylor123, Jump4Joy8390

Katscradle, keaster, kevinedenmarg, KiKi Mouse, Kurby

LadyKay, Lalita, LauraLap, leannwith3, LeeFamily, Leitadala, lisaviolet, lordnamis, louise-montreal, Louiepipbgeeco, lulukate

mackeyapp, madge62, maryann4086, Meaghanqt, mickeymorse, michellev, mickeywho?, MikeJ, mike2023, MJGirl, MomDad&2boys, mommylo, mommy-2-princesses, mom_rules, monkeyknuckler, montrealdisneylovers, MtlFire, murcor, My 2 Princesses

nagel, narmforever, Newcastle, Nigel8600, NikP, nluvwithmickey, nutc4disney

okw2012, OnMedic, On the Lake, ont/ohana, Oshawa, OvertheRainbow

papertraveller, peacefrogdog, perfectparanoia, petbren, pinner 33, PixieNorth, pkitty, Polarone, polyhm83, Poppins62, pxlbarrel

Raptorfan, realfam, RevKjb, rmherder, Rob & Jan, RookieMouse

satman1962, Saratoga Souris, Scratch 42, sean-1966, sechelf, sev, Sharptooth, Shelebeen, Sheribo, skiloff, snarfieca, sparky309442, Splash Mom, ssrdvcmember, Stefanspops, supernurse99, surfer ed, susanv

tabetha, TagsMissy, tbay, tgropp, tigger&mickey, tiggerrr, tiggerrulz, Tiger926, tink1969, TLPL, tmli, tobidisney, Torontogal, Treft Family, TressyB

U2FanHfx, Ukie Mouse

vikkii19, Vodo

walkena, WDWBOB1, WDWcanuck, wdwr, Wilec

xipetotec

yxe dad

3guysandagal, 4boys4us, 4stroke

For those of you looking for more info I got the following link to Mousesavers, it's a bit of a read but a lot of great info!
http://www.mousesavers.com/dvc.html#intro
You can add Maple Leaf to your list. Thanks

BLT owners since 2009 - 350 points (250 initial purchase as that is "more than we will ever need" - and 100 the next year).

We are VGF owners since Dec 2014. 125 points and going to be looking at more in the coming years. First trip was amazing with 48 more years to go!

We have been DVC members since 2010. LOVING IT. We are from Toronto and have SSR as our home resort.

We are DVC members at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge. Please add us to the list. I thought we were addede before since I posted awhile ago, but I didn't see my name. Thanks in advance.

SSR owner since 2008. 200 pts and 125 pts. I live in NS. Add me to any DVC list. Just purchased our second SSR membership, and inherited some banked points that need to be used before November. We have a trip planned in December, and won't be able to use them. I'm looking for anyone interested in renting these points. I've looked into the usual rental sites, but because we're Cdn, it seems to be a bit of a hassle with having to fill out US Tax forms. I'd rather rent to a fellow Cdn, who wants to save the exchange.
Hi, I'm looking to rent points for cdn $$ - please message me if you have some available that I could use to book Aulani in Jan 2017. Thanks!

Hi all, I'm looking for someone who has 100-150 points available to transfer for Cdn $$. Please let me know asap! Thanks everyone!

I'm a want to be owner. I just got an offer accepted at OKW and the contract will be going to ROFR as soon as the seller sign back. Hopefully, I will be able to join you guys as DVC members.

I'm a want to be owner. I just got an offer accepted at OKW and the contract will be going to ROFR as soon as the seller sign back. Hopefully, I will be able to join you guys as DVC members.

Best of luck on the contract! Are you from Rothesay NB by any chance?

I dont understand the vacation club thing at all. Anyone have any good information for someone feeling dumb at the moment?

Recently joined DVC, needed more points. Potentially as a transfer versus renting. I would like to get it from a Canadian DVC member. Any suggestions where to start?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!