Can you suggest Dharma tie dye colors?

luvmyfam444

DIS Veteran
I'd like to order from Dharma, but they have so many choices. I'd like to use shades of blue I'm thinking just 3 colors might be best , turquoise, blues, maybe lime green too? Something my Dh will wear without being too girlie, but the rest of us girls will love.

I thought I posted earlier, but can't find thread.

Can you give me good color names to use? Looking for blues/greens to order that my Dh will wear but will also look good on all the other girls. There are so many choices on their website I don't know where to start.

I hope one of our regular tie-dye t-shirt members will stop by and give you and answer soon.

I have not used dharma so I have no idea.

Thanks. I guess I'm just going to randomly pick. There's 130 colors to choose from. I'm afraid of getting some too close together. Or that clash too much.

Have you tried contacting the company? I thought their customer service was excellent, and they might have some suggestions.

You could always do a test piece if you are unsure, but that's a lot of work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter