Can you still get Fastpasses before MNSSHP?

princessjadesmom

Mouseketeer
If we're entering MK at 4:00 pm using our Halloween party tickets, can we still get Fastpasses for the 4:00-7:00 period? If so, do we scan our Halloween party tickets at the Fastpass entrances then?

We were able to book FPs with our party tickets. (Morning included) We'll be renewing our APs this month, so it was nice to be able to book the FPs pre-party.

If we're entering MK at 4:00 pm using our Halloween party tickets, can we still get Fastpasses for the 4:00-7:00 period? If so, do we scan our Halloween party tickets at the Fastpass entrances then?

I made mine last week for our Halloween Party date in early September, and the system would only allow me to make fast passes until 6:30.

ETA: we have Annual Passes, so I don't know if that makes a difference, but in the past, you always were able to make FP for the pre-party times even if you didn't have a park ticket for that day....but it used to be until 7, so the 6:30 looks like a change.

I'm going 8/25 and it let me get fast passes all the way up until 7pm. I have one that is 6:15 - 7:00. Screenshot attached. This FP is on a MDE profile with the party ticket as the only ticket media.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 3.42.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 3.42.34 PM.png
    105 KB · Views: 17
Mine would allow until 7:00pm (though I also have a regular ticket that day, not just a party ticket). I remember that I could have had a Peter Pan from 6:05-7:00, but I chose an earlier one for Big Thunder Mountain instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter