• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you pay for resort hotels in installments?

There’s obviously a factor of discipline but if your trip is far enough out don’t forget that with high interest rates you can be earning nearly 5% interest in an HYSA. May as well get paid for that money instead of donating the profits to Disney.
This is an interesting idea. My trip is in 18 months, so I don't know how much I could make. (Probably if I did some math I could figure it out...)

Thanks for the clarification. That's great that you were able to change the dates. When you book through Costco, do they have their own agents or were you able to deal directly with Disney to modify your reservation?
You will talk to a CM. The number you call is a Costco travel number but it will eventually connect you to a CM once you go through the menu and choose the Disneyland Resort. The survey you get at the end is a Disney survey and asks about how well the cast member did. I called a month or two ago about changing my last name on the reservation (got married since I booked the trip) and then again a few weeks ago about a payment method not working. Both times I called the Costco travel number and spoke to a CM and were able to fix everything I needed. This will be trips 3 and 4 through Costco this year and no complaints. I love the gift card bonus and I've stayed both on-property and off with a Costco package.

You will talk to a CM. The number you call is a Costco travel number but it will eventually connect you to a CM once you go through the menu and choose the Disneyland Resort. The survey you get at the end is a Disney survey and asks about how well the cast member did. I called a month or two ago about changing my last name on the reservation (got married since I booked the trip) and then again a few weeks ago about a payment method not working. Both times I called the Costco travel number and spoke to a CM and were able to fix everything I needed. This will be trips 3 and 4 through Costco this year and no complaints. I love the gift card bonus and I've stayed both on-property and off with a Costco package.
Have you ever booked only the hotel, or do you have to get tickets, too?

PS...Congratulations on your marriage :)

Have you ever booked only the hotel, or do you have to get tickets, too?

PS...Congratulations on your marriage :)
It's a package so you will need to get tickets too. I think they offer 2-5 day tickets and you can add on park-hoppers and Genie+. Once you search your dates, you will be redirected to the Disneyland site for booking. You can possibly get a better rate booking separately but I like being able to pay it off spread out over time and the ease of it all being right there in one place. I believe for our trip in June it's a $240 Disney gift card for 6 nights at The DLH Villas and our October trip is a $160 Disney gift card for 5 nights off-site. The pin and lanyard is a fun little bonus!

Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter