Can you make advanced reservations for 3 Broomsticks?

crostorfer

Gryffindor Gal
After seeing the videos, I'm sold. I HAVE to go and see Hogsmeade. I would love to eat at Three Broomsticks, does anyone know if you can make reservations?

Reservations for Three Broomsticks are only for the Breakfast that is currently offered only to HP package holders. You chose the day and time when you purchase the package.

Otherwise, Three Broomsticks is a Counter Service restaurant and you don't make reservations. Currently, I believe they have a plan to handle the heavy summer crowds. According to TMs who went to the preview last week, you will line up to enter. A TM will ask if all your party is present and paying together. You will be directed to a particular register to order your food. When you have your food another TM will direct you to a seating section/or your table. There will be NO table holding (YAY) or dwindling allowed and no waiting an hour for the rest of your party to get off a ride (that's what the owlery is for).

That's always been one of my biggest theme park pet peeves, not being able to find a table because someone is saving three for a party that's not there yet.

Reservations for Three Broomsticks are only for the Breakfast that is currently offered only to HP package holders. You chose the day and time when you purchase the package.

Otherwise, Three Broomsticks is a Counter Service restaurant and you don't make reservations. Currently, I believe they have a plan to handle the heavy summer crowds. According to TMs who went to the preview last week, you will line up to enter. A TM will ask if all your party is present and paying together. You will be directed to a particular register to order your food. When you have your food another TM will direct you to a seating section/or your table. There will be NO table holding (YAY) or dwindling allowed and no waiting an hour for the rest of your party to get off a ride (that's what the owlery is for).

That's always been one of my biggest theme park pet peeves, not being able to find a table because someone is saving three for a party that's not there yet.

Thank you so much! :thumbsup2

I am so glad to hear that. :thumbsup2 Nothing more exasperating than to walk around with a tray of food and half of the tables are in a "holding pattern."

This is good news as long as members of a large party has a place to stand off to the side while someone else orders. A large group can really congest the lines.

This is good news. You know there has to be world-renowned crowd control expert in on this plan for as much money they have put into this project.

This is what Disney did last year during Spring Break at the MK. It worked great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter