can you get just a glass of icewine at Le Cellier

They serve it by the glass. But they serve it in something akin to a shot glass with a stem. While Ice Wine should only be a 3 Oz pour at the most, this was an embarrassment. I told the manager that if he's going to serve a quality wine like this, he should at least have the decency to serve it in proper stemware. What they gave me was an abomination!

This place has the ambiance of a Sizzler and the glassware to match.

They serve it by the glass. But they serve it in something akin to a shot glass with a stem. While Ice Wine should only be a 3 Oz pour at the most, this was an embarrassment. I told the manager that if he's going to serve a quality wine like this, he should at least have the decency to serve it in proper stemware. What they gave me was an abomination!

This place has the ambiance of a Sizzler and the glassware to match.
A three ounce pour would be appropriate for Sherry or Port, but ice wine is supposed to be a 2oz. pour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter