Can you enjoy CP from Liberty Inn??

TNAngie

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if you could hear the candlelight processional narrative and songs from the Liberty Inn outdoor seating. We have an active 1 year old, 5 year old, and a 7 year old. They may enjoy it, but I am worried about the long wait to sit down. We don't want to do the dinner package this year because they don't eat enough. Do you think it would be worth timing a quick dinner at the Liberty Inn at that time or not?? Has anyone tried this? Any advice. We will be there from Dec. 4-11. Thanks a bunch.
-- Angie
::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Actually that is what we are going to do this year. It is only DH and myself and I don't want to have to be too scheduled on that trip. So we are just going to grab something small to eat and either sit or stand outside and listen to it. We have been there so many times that I don't need to see it. Also the person who is scheduled for that night I don't even know. I was told who she was, but still have no idea who she is.

Originally posted by TNAngie
I was wondering if you could hear the candlelight processional narrative and songs from the Liberty Inn outdoor seating. We have an active 1 year old, 5 year old, and a 7 year old. They may enjoy it, but I am worried about the long wait to sit down. We don't want to do the dinner package this year because they don't eat enough. Do you think it would be worth timing a quick dinner at the Liberty Inn at that time or not?? Has anyone tried this? Any advice. We will be there from Dec. 4-11. Thanks a bunch.
-- Angie

Yes, you'll be able to hear most (if not all) of the CP from the eating area outside the Liberty Inn. Of course it does depend on how many other people happen to be sitting at the near by tables and how "noisy" they may be. It's a good choice for little ones when you aren't sure how they'll do with the wait or the show.

Best wishes -

:D Thank you very much for the replies. I think that will work out best for us.
- Angie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter