Bill and Ted bit the dust
Last year for them was 2018
Will be a sad hhn for me this year

Since you last did hhn, you can expect larger crowds if you go this year

Ticket info is released later
Could be late May, June ?

We pretty much have figured out the hhn dates
Same pattern as last year

So this is the first year we’ve had annual pass early enough to take advantage of HHN discounts. Can any of you who have done it before let me know how you get to book the early entry nights for AP holders? I believe they’re generally in September correct? And do you get an email or anything to let you know it’s available?

I usually get an email from uo for the ap holder info

You can contact them to get the info if you do not receive the advanced email

The info will probably be put on the website when it is known

I'm working on planning for a Uni trip and of course, as a horror/Halloween fan, I'm very interested in HHN. The problem is we visited WDW in mid-September 2016 and it was just so darn hot. Even at night for MNSSHP, it was still very hot and humid. and nearly unbearable at times, especially when in crowds for the parade and such. October-November is unfortunately out of the question due to my husband's busy season at work... unless I wanted to go alone, but I don't want to go alone for this particular trip as I haven't been to Uni since I was a young kid. I'm assuming it's still really hot at Uni in mid/late September, just like WDW, correct?

I suppose if I enjoy Uni, I'll come back again during HHN solo in late Oct/early Nov if it's too hot in Sept. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter