Can we redeem mug credits at a different resort?

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
Strange situation but oir DDP starts today and we are checking out of The Swan and heading to Epcot for the day. We are leaving our car at the Swan and will walk through the Boardwalk to retrieve it. Can we get our mugs at The Boardwalk bakery or The Beach Club then?

Strange situation but oir DDP starts today and we are checking out of The Swan and heading to Epcot for the day. We are leaving our car at the Swan and will walk through the Boardwalk to retrieve it. Can we get our mugs at The Boardwalk bakery or The Beach Club then?
I haven’t done it personally but I’ve read that you can!

Yes you can. We were on the dining plan a few years ago and we got our mugs at Riverside food court where we had lunch on our first day. We were staying at Old Key West. I remember doing this a couple of times. Riverside is our traditional first lunch. This was a few years back but I can't imagine the policy has changed.

Have a wonderful vacation and enjoy The Magic!!

Yes we have done it. I believe it was last year though. Our resort(CSR) did not have the cups with the handles and we ended up finding cups with handles at the Contemporary so we bought them there.

Yup, we picked ours up at the Boardwalk Bakery last trip when we were staying at CSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter