Can we preorder Finding Nemo yet in Canada?

Tiger926

DIS Veteran
Hi all:

I called a few weeks ago and she said that they still didn't have info regarding Nemo preorders yet. I also need to order Lion King as well, so I was hoping to do it all at the same time. Anyone who works at a Disney store, or visits one frequently have any info for me?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I don't want to miss out on getting the lithos with my orders.

Thanks, Tiger

I went into the Disney Store in Calgary on Saturday and they had a display up for the Lion King preorder. The CM mentioned that they had just received the Finding Nemo information but didn't have anything up for it yet.

I pre-ordered my Finding Nemo at the Hamilton store last week(August 27th)I paid $26.99 and got four lithographs with it.

Yep - pre-ordered mine last Saturday (Labour Day weekend) at The Disney Store in Square One.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter