Can The Fairytale Package be Booked thru AAA?

summerrluvv

<font color=darkorchid>Work Hard. Have Fun.<br><f
I am a AAA member, and just wondering if it could be booked thru them?

And she didn't have a problem to get me into AKL!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Scratch
:smooth:

Does that mean you got a AAA rate, or less than the General Public for Fairy tale package?

I have a package booked through AAA. I had my agent call yesterday. They told her she could not get the Fairytail package untill it was released to the public. The WDTC told my AAA agent it would be released to the public on Monday. I have since called my AAA agent and told her to call tomarrow. Why is it some of the agents you deal with don't have a clue and others are right on top of everything? I will be happy when everything is changed tomarrow ( I need to add an extra night and change flight out).

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :sunny: :earsboy: :sunny: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :sunny: :earsboy: :sunny:

I'm not quite sure but she quoted me $1749.?? USD(quote is at work) for 2 adults at AKL - Savannah View, August 25 - September 1.

Now I have to decide whether the Silver Package Add on is really worth the price?

I am a DC Member also and whomever she talked with did not give her a hassle. I guess she was lucky.

Hope this info helps.

Scratch
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter