• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can someone explain to me the drink issue?

Endo

Earning My Ears
Just curious, what is free and what isnt? I take it that soda, water and liquor cost extra...... what is available that is free?
I saw something about unlimited soda for a fee..... can you bring on your own? How about liquor, can you bring a bottle with your suitcase? Any help in this area is greatly appreciated!

There is a selection of Coca-Cola products that are available from soda fountains, (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, etc.). Fountain drinks are available for no additional cost when you order them during meals at table service restaurants (but not when you order them from bars, snack bars, etc.). They sell a mug for $15 for the 3-night cruise, $20 for the 4-night cruise, and $35 for the 7-night cruise. This entitles you to unlimited refills of the fountain flavors. There are some additional flavors (e.g. Caffeine-free Diet Coke) which are available only in cans. Beverages that are only available in cans are always extra-fee, both in the dining rooms and elsewhere.

Unlike most other cruise lines, Disney will allow you to bring your own liquor onboard. However, keep in mind that you may not bring opened containers back into the United States at the conclusion of your cruise. Also, you must carry them onboard yourself... you may not pack them in your luggage.

You may also bring sodas if you don't think you'll be content with the beverage offerings available onboard. However, you must carry these onboard yourself as well. You may not pack them in your luggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter