Can anyone tell me...

Mouse House Mama

Luckiest Mommy in the World!!!
What are pins and codes and how can I get discounts on our WDW vacations? I'm new to the whole discount thing and we are planning to go to Disney June 16th and was wondering if anyone knew of any discounts for resorts and stuff. I really appreciate it! Thanks! :earsgirl:

Mouse House Mama said:
What are pins and codes and how can I get discounts on our WDW vacations? I'm new to the whole discount thing and we are planning to go to Disney June 16th and was wondering if anyone knew of any discounts for resorts and stuff. I really appreciate it! Thanks! :earsgirl:

That is the million dollar question. There is no rhyme or reason as to why some get pins and codes for discounts. It's all marketing and luck.

You can get room only discounts if you are a FL resident, an Annual Passholder or if you are a member of AAA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter