Can anyone help ~ school project ?

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to make a game board for a 4th grade class I help with. I need some clipart or something to put around the poster board for WDW. Its called 3 for 3. The game I'm making is WDW. You use 3 catagories I think I'm using ~ Magic Kingdom, EPCOT and DHS. You get 3 facts per catagory the answer is written on an index card, the question is taped over it. For example If Space Exploration was your game board. One catagory could be Explorers. Neil Armstrong would be written on one index card. Over it another index card that would say "Who was the first man on the moon?" I hope I'm explaining it correctly. So you try to answer the question and then you flip up the card to see if you are correct. So I need some art for around the borders. I also would like Walt Disney World written nicely to put across the top.

Does anyone have a Mickey Head stencil I could also use?? Sorry I have some cool ideas but I am sooo not crafty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter