Campfire Smore Question...

Jen117

DIS Veteran
If I were to bring my own smore making stuff, can I get sticks to use... or do I need to purchase them? And is it allowed to bring your own marshmallows and stuff?? Also, does anyone know the cost for sticks, marshmallows, etc. Thanks in advance.

Jen

you can certainly bring your own, as far as sticks you can buy them at the Chuck Wagon or bring your own

I always get a couple of dowel rods at Wal-Mart before each trip--pretty cheap and I just toss them after they are sticky.

I think a smores kit is about $6--anybody know for sure?

We're just back (sniff, sniff), and went to this for the first time. It was $5.25 for the entire kit, two sticks, ziploc baggie of marshmellows, two chocolate bars, and a pack of graham crackers. I had to shake my head, a woman was scolding the poor CM for "daring" to charge thirty some odd cents for just the stick! (I swear that's what she said, because I couldn't believe it!) You can definately bring your own, but I thought it was reasonable. Definately bring your own comfy chairs or at least a blanket, if you want more than the hard benches or bleacher seating.
Terri

You are very welcome to bring your own. We have even cooked hot dogs and had a small picnic complete with cooler for drinks and fixins. You can buy the sticks for .35 each or a small bag of marshmellows and 2 sticks for $2.

Thanks, that is exactly what I needed to know. Since my family can devour an entire bag of marshmallows, I thought I would bring my own!!!

Jen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter